December 7th, 2018
PLEASE JOIN US FOR COCOA AND PAJAMA WEEK!
December 17-21, 2018
Cindy Lou Who: We're gonna crash!
The Grinch: Now you listen to me, young lady! Even if we're horribly mangled, there'll be no sad faces on Christmas.
Nathan Davis Orthodontics is getting our party on! Wear your comfy jammies to your regularly scheduled appointment between December 17 - 21 or drop in wearing your favorite pjs to receive 20 Hub points and hot cocoa!
Can't wait to see you in your fleece or flannel - just make sure you come! #davissmiles
December 4th, 2018
“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” Charles Dickens
Nathan Davis Orthodontics is overjoyed to be helping AZ Helping Hands this season.
Please consider donating wipes, diapers or select a tag from either of our two office trees for additional options.
We love our patients and thank you for spreading good cheer during this holiday season through generosity and thoughtfulness.
Our deadline for this gift drive is December 19, 2018. Thanks again for your support!
November 27th, 2018
Better to be Safe than Sorry
So you've washed, washed, washed those hands... with soap... and you're still sick. It happens. We understand that making and keeping your orthodontic appointments must happen like clockwork in order to stay on track, so re-scheduling isn't always the best. However, there are exceptions to the rule.
When is it OK to Cancel My Appointment?
When you have a fever is the best, short answer. It's also appropriate to use guidelines set by your school or place of employment. Decreasing the spread of germs is always a priority at Nathan Davis Orthodontics, for the sake of our patients as well as our staff. It does become an even higher priority, however, during cold and flu season.
You can do your part by staying as healthy as possible - eat well, drink lots of water (half your body weight in ounces daily) and stay home when necessary. Our team will do our best to get you back on schedule as soon as possible.
And we'll do our part to keep you healthy and smiling through the ups and downs of the cold and flu season because you deserve the smile you were meant to have!
October 23rd, 2018
2018 October National Orthodontic Health Month
Halloween and fall weather gets us all excited for October, but so should the celebration of beautiful smiles!
Without talented orthodontists like our very own Dr. Nathan T. Davis with offices in Mesa/Gilbert and Chandler many smiles wouldn't be as big and bright as made possible through educated and artistic treatment.
In fact, there are a few myths in need of busting here:
- Anyone who provides braces or aligners is an orthodontist. This IS NOT TRUE including general dentists and online companies. Only an orthodontist has the training, the experience, and the treatment options to give you your best smile.
- Orthodontists are expensive. EVERY case is different and actual costs vary greatly. Dr. Nathan T. Davis offers free consultations and flexible payment plans to assist in receiving proper treatment and to prevent irreversible damage often experienced by using less educated alternatives.
- Office visits are not necessary to get straight teeth. This is absolutely not true.
It's essential to regularly visit the orthodontist and comply with instructions to achieve best results. Orthodontic treatment definitely takes teamwork!
4. Orthodontic treatment takes multiple years. Remember, every smile is different so every treatment plan is also different. This is why a reputable orthodontist like Dr. Nathan T. Davis is needed to realistically estimate the amount of time needed for desired results.
5. Orthodontic treatment is only cosmetic. WRONG. Actually, orthodontic treatment aligns your bite, which creates teeth that fit better, work better, and have a pleasing appearance.
6. Orthodontists only offer braces. On the contrary. Many types of treatment options are available with Dr. Nathan T. Davis who he is uniquely qualified to recommend the best option, from braces to aligners, based on most current practices and individual needs.
7. Orthodontic treatment is just for kids. You're never too old to have a beautiful smile! Dr. Davis enjoys providing the smiles that all ages are meant to have! Call 480-969-8500 or check out our website for more information at davissmiles.com.