You have a smile that was meant to light up a room. A big, friendly smile that comes easy and often. A smile that was meant to be yours all along. And now it can be.
Dr. Nathan Davis and our team of orthodontic professionals are some of the most respected in the Mesa/Gilbert and Chandler, AZ communities, if not the country. As you’d expect, we use all the latest techniques, including Invisalign®, SureSmile®, and Damon® Clear™ braces, along with technological breakthroughs that are revolutionizing orthodontia.
But what you might find surprising is just how much fun we make this whole transformation. We’re going to be seeing a lot of each other, so we might as well share a few laughs along the way. And when we’re done, your smile is going to do what it was meant to do all along: make everyone around you smile, too.
The smile you were meant to have.
Did You Know?
- Braces go all the way back to the days of the mummies; some of them have been found with crude metal bands wrapped around their teeth.
- The word “braces” wasn’t coined until early 1900s. At the time, the material of choice was 14k or 18k gold. Some orthodontists, however, even used wood and ivory.
- Braces aren’t just for kids and teens. The American Association of Orthodontists estimates more than one million adults in North America are receiving orthodontic treatment.
- Approximately 4 million people in the United States have braces on their teeth right now!
- The most expensive set of braces ever worn, to date, were placed by a London Orthodontist. They were called “couture” braces and cost $13,000.