First visits are our favorite! We love having new people visit us at Nathan Davis Orthodontics. In fact, the only thing better than first visits are last visits, when we get to see your brand-new smile!
Scheduling your first visit is as simple as giving us a call at 480-969-8500.
During your first visit, you’ll meet Dr. Davis and his staff, have a few good laughs, maybe enjoy a slushie, and experience the fun energy we hope you enjoy as much as we do!
Your initial appointment will consist of a thorough examination and a discussion of potential treatment options. This important 60-minute visit will give us insight into your orthodontic needs, including digital X-rays and photos, which are necessary for developing the appropriate treatment plan.
During the initial examination, Dr. Davis will answer the following questions that cover the basics of orthodontic treatment. We encourage you to ask questions as well.
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should it be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption, or other factors?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
While we can often answer these general questions about treatment during the initial examination, we will address specific areas after careful analysis of the diagnostic records. We feel it is important to analyze each patient’s specific needs because in-depth planning leads to superior results and higher patient satisfaction.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
- Any panoramic X-ray taken within the past six months
- If you have orthodontic insurance, bring your insurance card. By providing this information at the first visit, we will be able to give you an estimate of your costs.